On one of our visits to the home we are trying to buy in Pittsburgh, I had the pleasure of meeting our potential neighbor, Mike. He has been indescribably supportive of us buying the home next to his, and he has not been afraid to vocalize his opinion to the seller and agents! I have no doubt that having him on our side has helped us get our foot in the door.
And so appropriately, he would be the one to tell us that the "SOLD" sign was posted today! While we will not close on the house for another 2 weeks, an outward expression of the house no longer being on the market seems like a pretty big deal! The last loop in this roller coaster ride of home buying is to get the appraisal results. We're almost there... and I couldn't be more excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Leave a Comment