Moving Day

While Kory and his loyal companion, Samantha, were transporting everything we own from Denver to Pennsylvania in a 20-foot moving truck, I was helping my sister with the daunting task of flying from Farmington, New Mexico to Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania with a 7 year old and a 5 month old so they could be present at their favorite sister/aunt's bridal shower. 

Midway through his trip, Kory discovered that he rented a lemon of moving truck with faulty brake lights and no dash lights.  This limited him to driving during the day only.  So while being confined in small cockpits with 2 anxious little girls was not always easy, I think I probably had the easy end of this deal.

A few photos from my adventure getting to PA...

And Kory after arriving  a day later than originally planned...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.