4 Months!

In 4 months from today, Kory and I will be married!  Can you believe it?  I don't know where time has gone!  It seems like yesterday we had over a year to plan out this, "biggest day of our lives," and now we are coming upon it in no time!  This month included our booking deadline for our negotiated rate.  As we had hoped, this deadline has not stopped our family and friends from continuing to book!  Today we are up to 50 guests joining us on our cruise!  We feel so lucky and blessed that so many of our closest friends and family are choosing to spend their Thanksgiving week (not to mention hard earned money) with us, celebrating our marriage on the Caribbean!

Great news, we finally have a color, and dresses for the bridal party!  My sisters got together in Pennsylvania and shopped until they dropped to find the perfect casual beach wedding bridesmaids dresses!  I cannot wait to see them in the dresses! 

With only 124 days until our big day, Kory and I have re-vowed to wow.  We'll see how that goes!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.