Movers... and Shakers...

Kory and I might as well be professional movers.  We have moved to a different home, every year, for the last 6 years.  We are hoping that this move will be the last one for a long long time! 
While I delicately packed our belongings, Kory brought me piles of our things to sort through and decide keep: yes or no?  When we started this process, the plan was to get rid of everything that did not hold sentimental value.  I had no idea how difficult it would be to get rid of things that I had purchased with my own hard earned money or even harder to part with were those items that were so lovingly given to us.  It took about 15 minutes to realize that most things we own have some sort of sentimental value and would be towed across the country in the back of our moving truck.  Kory clearly did not agree with my decision to keep 90% of our belongings, but he managed to accept the fact that I wasn't ready to part with them and helped me stack up the numerous totes and boxes in preparation of loading the truck. 


Kory and his "lap" dog, Sam, pose for a photo while they take a break from packing.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.