Vow to Wow - Family Style

Kory came home from Pennsylvania with all kinds of great news!  Most importantly, his mom's surprise party went off without a hitch!  They had a wonderful time and she was genuinely surprised!  I wish I could have been there to see it but luckily, Kory's sisters took over my job of family photographer and passed on lots of great pictures!
I was impressed and surprised when Kory told me about the deal he made with his big sister, Kelly, and his mom... they would all run a 5k together in June - in hopes of not only supporting one another, but also beating one another!  Pretty awesome, right?  What motivation to get into shape!  I would love to join their challenge... but I think this one is best left to the fiance and in-laws! haha.  I'll stick to my virtual dog walks and wii fit!  But I promise to be standing there at the finish line cheering for each and every one of them! :) 

All this talk about getting into shape did motivate Kory and I to sign up for a gym membership.  I am actually looking forward to working out together!  We may as well watch each other shed the extra pounds, we'll surely appreciate the end product that much more...

1 comments:

Aaron [air] said...
March 3, 2010 at 3:01 PM

we are dropping salt and soda together and that will make a big difference. I am so proud of us!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.