Save Our Date!!! 11.24.2010


Kory and I have been working our tails off trying to make our invitee list and find all of their respective addresses.  With the help of our sisters and of course the internet, I believe we are nearing the end of this daunting task.   Our Save the Date postcards just arrived and I am in an unnecessary rush to get them out!  (I'm still trying to convince Kory that my enthusiasm about our wedding day is a good thing! hehe)  I would like to give folks as much time as possible to decide if they're up for our cruise  - at this point we're down to about 8 months until the wedding, and 4 months until we're going to ask our guests to RSVP!  

In addition to planning for this 'most wonderful day of our lives,' we're also trying to get our acts together and start thinking about and planning our "Hometown Reception" that will follow the wedding at some point.  In true "great minds think alike" fashion, all three of Kory's sisters have suggested we have it on New Year's Day - 01.01.2011.  I LOVE this idea, especially since I would have loved to have had the actual wedding ceremony on this date!  As they noted, most places will probably be available - and they are!  I think we will take this brilliant idea and run with it.  We're hoping that our local guests like the idea as much as we do!

From today, we have 285 days until we leave on our wedding cruise...  according to http://www.theknot.com/, I am behind on everything!  Fortunately, my sisters are more on top of things than I am.  My big sister/Matron of Honor is coming to Denver this month to give me a little push in the right direction - thank heavens for sisters!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.