Yesterday, after Kory and Sam left to head off to the vet, I turned my phone volume all the way up and just started waiting... and waiting... and waiting for the call that would inform us that our sweet "little" Sammie's surgery was a great success and we were welcome to come get her anytime. This waiting and waiting began at 6:45 am. It wasn't until 3 pm that the orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Fick, called to tell us the surgery went wonderfully! As soon as I answered the phone, she says, "Boy, you sound like you've been waiting for this call all day!" haha. I guess I let the cat out of the bag! :) Luckily, Sam hadn't caused further damage to the cartilage. The bummer, we wouldn't be able to get her until the following day! I know it's a bit pathetic, but I just wanted to get her home!Sam's Surgery Success
Posted in on 8:25 AM by Kory & Sara
Yesterday, after Kory and Sam left to head off to the vet, I turned my phone volume all the way up and just started waiting... and waiting... and waiting for the call that would inform us that our sweet "little" Sammie's surgery was a great success and we were welcome to come get her anytime. This waiting and waiting began at 6:45 am. It wasn't until 3 pm that the orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Fick, called to tell us the surgery went wonderfully! As soon as I answered the phone, she says, "Boy, you sound like you've been waiting for this call all day!" haha. I guess I let the cat out of the bag! :) Luckily, Sam hadn't caused further damage to the cartilage. The bummer, we wouldn't be able to get her until the following day! I know it's a bit pathetic, but I just wanted to get her home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This is sooo sad, i'm sure glad sammy is feeling better!!
Leave a Comment