When I ran out to get the mail today, there was a huge oversized envelope wedged behind our mailbox. I was so delighted to find the most beautiful wedding invitation I have ever seen, ever.
Almost 3 years ago I started my current job. I began the journey with 3 other girls in my same situation. We traveled to India together for extensive training. During our time in India I became close friends with one of the girls in particular - Anu, and remain so today. She is of Indian descent and has added so much pizazz and worldliness to my life. She and her long time Indian boyfriend will be wed on March 4 in the beautiful Goa, India. The elaborate presentation of their invitation only made me wish more than ever that I could be there for their big day and take part in all of their joy and see Anu as the gorgeous bride I know she will be! I cannot wait to see the pictures... thank goodness for digital photography!




0 comments:
Leave a Comment