Time Flies...

I'm told that time flies when you're having fun... I'm finding that it flies particularly fast when you work 80 hour weeks and have a construction zone at home to tend to on the weekends.  Excuses aside, Kory and I have 49 days left until all of this (or lack there of) planning comes to fruition and we seal the deal in front of most of our closest friends and family.  This realization of how little time actually remains makes my stomach drop and flip flop with anxiety - not, of course, because of cold feet, but because I know I am forgetting to do something important!  With more substantially planning required than the wedding, the hometown celebration in January is also beginning to creep up on us.  When I actually get a little free time to think about it, I begin to wonder what I was thinking when I agreed to complicate this all so much.  Fortunately those opportunities to think about past decisions are scarce! : p

49 days until we officially merge our lives on the sandy beaches in Cozumel...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.