Co Worker Countdown

When I arrived at work this morning, my client team surprised me when they exclaimed in unison, "4 weeks!"  as I walked into our designated conference room.  Eye brows raised awe, I couldn't help but laugh.  First of all, I couldn't believe that they even remembered... second, I was stunned by their level of enthusiasm!  You'd think they were counting down the days to their retirement or lottery win- all 4 guys! :P  The cherry on top was when they all genuinely inquired as to whether or not they could help with anything! 
...sometimes I feel like the luckiest gal in the world.  Just when I think I am so stressed out, 4 of the most happily married men remind me what this process is really supposed to be about - love, happiness, and my future with Mr. Right! :)

4 weeks...
   ...  28 days...
    ... 672 hours...
woah.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.