Man Bling

With a month and a week to spare before our wedding day, I thought it was time that I drag Kory to a jeweler to pick out his wedding band.  We headed to the area with the greatest concentration of jewelry stores - the mall.  With Kory's specific desires in a ring, I thought we would likely visit every option the mall had to offer.  So when he found a ring that fit all of his "unusual" criteria at our first stop, I was completely shocked.  He insisted on ending the search, obviously because he'd found what he was looking for and more importantly, he hates the mall.  The shopper in me wanted to "shop around."  Fortunately for Kory, he was the appointed "boss" for this endeavor.  We ordered the ring, and headed home to watch his darling Steelers. 

This my friends, was the quickest successful trip I have ever made to the mall ... my future hubby will be clearly marked as T-A-K-E-N, in style! :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.