Oh the Anticipation!

I don't know about you, but I am ready to get my bags packed and head to Florida to wait for our ship!  Come on, it's only a little over a month early!  When I was a kid, I would start getting ready for vacations as soon as the idea of getting away was conceived, sometimes several months premature and I think I have a good excuse to anticipate this little getaway... I hear the food is to die for!  (haha, Just kidding, Kory!)

In preparation for our group vacation, I requested a few tips from Kristi and she responded with some very useful links for the novice cruiser in me...   here are the questions and responses:

1. What kind of entertainment should we expect? 
Response: Entertainment Link

2. Is there anything special I need to make sure I bring?
Response: What to Bring
Oh and I even found websites that provide checklists!  I found this site to be the most helpful: List

3. Any tips for a first time cruiser?
Response: Carnival Tips

If you have run across anything helpful, or if you've cruised before and have some personal tips, do tell!! 

37 days until the wedding... 35 days until our ship will sail!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.