Holy cow! Where did the last 13 months go? I imagined the time would fly, but I guess there is really no way to know how quickly it seems to pass until you realize there is a single month between you and your wedding day! If you're wondering how it feels... it is terrifying, exciting, stressful, and most of all, unbelievable! I still accidentally slip up and introduce Kory as "my boyfriend" on occasion. What is going to happen when I introduce my husband as my boyfriend? Good indication that this part of my brain is slower to transition than the part that is eagerly moving into the next phase... and the next phase! :)
So there is 1 month until we actually tie the knot but there is only 26 days until Kory and I fly down to Florida to begin our wedding adventure. That means, technically speaking, I have 25 days to tie up all the loose ends!!!
It goes without saying that I have a whole new appreciation for every wedding that I have ever gone to and will ever attend in the future - - specifically the bride, behind the wedding! The fact that 1 individual, typically a young girl who has no background in party planning, or vacation planning, or major gatherings in general, is expected to put together a 'once in a lifetime' event for all of her friends and family, is quite the daunting feat. More impressively, most of them generally turn out seemingly perfect and you'd never know that bride had a stressful moment! How do you do it, ladies?
Here's to keeping it together over the next month... prayers welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Leave a Comment