Home Sweet Home

I am thankful to have a job.  I am thankful that I have not fallen victim to the economy's  rollercoaster of changes as so many others have.  Ironically, when I started this job, I thought the travel would be exciting and glamorous.  I can't help but laugh when I think back to this naive idea!  While it's been a reliable gig (and as I've said, I'm thankful for  that), the sleeping in different hotels and eating restaurant food every single day gets old and quickly! 

I've never been one to get homesick... but these days, as soon as I'm leaving home for the airport, I'm looking forward to getting home to Kory and Sam.  What have they done to me?  I guess you could say, I am ready to have a job that allows me see my two fur balls everyday.   Until I am lucky enough to have a "normal" job, I suppose I'll have to take it one week at a time...

Home is the one place in all this world where hearts are sure of each other.
It is the place of confidence. It is the place where we tear off that mask of guarded
and suspicious coldness which the world forces us to wear in self-defense, and
where we pour out the unreserved communications of full and confiding
hearts. It is the spot where expressions of tenderness gush out without
 any sensation of awkwardness and without any dread of ridicule.
~F.W. Robertson

1 comments:

Aaron [air] said...
April 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM

fur balls, ha ha ha. funny stuff.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.