If this image doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what would. This is my three-month-old niece, Chelsea Rose. I have not seen her since she was 3 weeks old... and Oh Baby, has she turned into quite the little ball of baby love. She is the most wonderfully plump babe I've ever laid eyes on and the most pleasant little person I've ever met.
During the weeks that I get to work from home, I am working from my sister's casa (aka. my second home) in New Mexico, so I can care for this sweet little thing while my sis ventures off to work. We've only had one day together, but already, I am totally in love with this sweet little doll and feel like the luckiest gal alive to call her mine! Who wouldn't love a baby that rarely cries and smiles every single time you look at her...




1 comments:
ok I caved and had to stalk tonight. She is seriously so beautiful. I love her eyes. You are very, very lucky. I mean it. Also I love her name. So timeless.
Leave a Comment