7 months / 213 days until the big day!!
I still haven't found THE dress, chosen a color for the wedding, figured out what the guys are going to be wearing, selected flowers, finished my vows, determined our song, and the list goes on and on and on.
Luckily I have my big sister, Kelly, to keep me in line. We're going to meet up with our other sister, Jazmin, to hunt down that perfect dress and determine colors the second week of May, in Albuquerque! :) Then, the pieces should all start falling into place... or at least that is what I will continue to tell myself.
In the meantime, Kory's mama, Marilyn, is coming to see us this weekend! We're soooo excited to see her! And I'm guessing she will be the last visitor we have as Colorado residents. This move is seeming more and more surreal, the more I process it...
By the time we get married (7 months), we will have moved back across the country to PA, purchased a house, and Kory will have started his PhD. Who knows what else is going to happen by then (maybe I'll run for senate and we'll finally get Sam that puppy she's been asking for! hehe)... Life is becoming one wild adventure... : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Leave a Comment