Buy House.Move.Get Married.Breathe.

I heard that buying a house is exhausting and stressful. True.
I heard (and have experienced) that moving long distances is daunting. True.
I heard that planning a wedding is overwhelming and often frustrating.  True.

Our lives have been turned upside down by our naive decision to do so much at once.  We are making 4  major life changes within a very small window of time.  Kory is quitting his job to go back to school (Go Kory!), we're uprooting ourselves and moving back to Pennsylvania (only a 2000 mile trek!), we are buying a house (Don't use our real estate agent!), and getting married (we save the best for last!) ... I don't know if it is humanly possible to add anything else to our plates without losing our minds.
(I was thinking of adopting a few children from a third world country, but we can't find the time to grocery shop for ourselves so we thought we'd hold off on that one until we have a little bit more time... something to look forward to later. :P)

 The good news is that we are bound to have an unusually relaxing first year of marriage...  all the huge decisions should be behind us, right?  Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to enjoy some of the less significant decisions in life before the next big ones come along!

114 Days ... we'll be walkin' into the sunset as Mr. and Mrs. ... and it will all be behind us!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.