Sweet Reminders

Kory and I have been so blessed to be surrounded by the most thoughtful and surprisingly creative people.  The number of sweet cards and homemade gifts we've received since our engagement has blown us away.   We received an ornament reflecting the date of our engagement from Kory's dad and stepmom.  I think this will end up being more of a year around decoration than one exclusive to Christmas! :)  And it even looks like us! I didn't even know things like this were available... I love a good personalized gift!
Most recently, we received a surprise package from Florida.  My distant relatives from Punxsy ("Bubbles" and Tom Steenburgen) picked up a seashell on their annual Florida getaway and personalized it for Kory and I! It certainly made our day! :)  We're going to have little reminders of our wedding and engagement all over the house and I love it!  Currently our refrigerator is covered from top to bottom  in cards from our friends and family... I don't know if it would be possible for us to be any more loved or fortunate when it comes to the kindness our awesome families and friends have shown us! :)  We're really so blessed...

1 comments:

Aaron [air] said...
March 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM

you really are so blessed! I love all the personalized things! SO fun! It makes the celebration and planning all that more fun!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.