Reality TV Addicts

As with every critical phase of life, there seems to be a relevant reality TVshow.  When we were doing home improvements, our televisions never left HGTV and I am certain that if we ever decide to have kiddos, I'll be glued to the TV when the baby shows come on.  Now that we're planning a wedding, I am addicted to catching every episode of every wedding show out there.  Lucky for me, we have a DVR, so I can have marathons when I am in wedding mode. 
To my surprise, I'm not the only one who enjoys the wedding shows... so does my fiance!  I find Kory intrigued by Say Yes to the Dress and forming opinions I never imagined.  He will actually admit to liking Amazing Wedding Cakes, Rich Bride Poor Bride, and most of all - My Fair Wedding!
We agree that it would be amazing to be chosen to have our wedding made over by David Tutera (My Fair Wedding)... and dream about being casted.  Just for fun I checked the website to see if they were casting and if so, would they be willing to come to Mexico?  Unfortunately, no.  Though, we can hope that that changes! haha.  It would be great fun to have someone just do everything... with an unlimited budget! : )

1 comments:

Aaron [air] said...
April 12, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I love, love, love WE TV's Wedding Sunday's!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.