Cozumel Safety Info

We've been contacted by several individuals concerning the safety of the destination at which we've chosen to say "I do."  With all the negativity Mexico has gotten in the media, I understand the fear and confusion. 

Instead of taking the time to explain why Cozumel is a very safe destination for our wedding, I've decided to leave it to the professionals who have actually been there. :)   Here are some articles about Cozumel that might put those worried at ease.  The first one contains lots of good info for everybody that is considering cruising with us.  The second is more about safety in general but would be a good read for all, as well. :)   If you would like to speak to someone who is  very knowledgable about travel and safety, I would recommend you contact our travel agent - Kristi Zeleski.  kristi@denvertravel.net 

Cozumel and Cruising - Great info for everyone cruising with us!
Cozumel Safety - Great for those concerned about the safety in Cozumel.
(Google search - Cozumel Safety for additional information)

For those of us that are visual learners, I've created a map.  The distance  alone should convince you that while Juarez is unsafe, Cozumel is not necessarily unsafe!  (Click on the image to see it in a larger view)


Kory and I would never select a location that would put us or our loved ones in danger.  Please feel free to contact us with additional concerns and we will do our best to get resolutions!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.