subject: my picks for your wedding dress

I checked my email the other evening and low and behold I had new mail from my fiance!  My first thought, "Why is he emailing me when we're 3 feet apart?!"  Then I saw the subject, "my picks for your wedding dress."  My stomach sank.  Wedding dress?!   We just decided when and where to get married, don't I get a breather before moving onto things like cakes and wedding dresses? 
Of course I was very curious to see what he imagined his bride in on the big day.  My guess- traditional. Kory is a very traditional kind of guy in a lot of ways.  On the other hand, we are having an untraditional ceremony, getting married on a beach so maybe he will think outside the box.  WRONG.  90% of the dresses were very formal and traditional as I'd initially predicted.  This is the one that made #1 (photo below).  Imagine me in this dress, barefoot in the sand with the guys in khaki shorts and tropical shirts! haha.  I think we are going to have to discuss the level of formality we are going for a bit further before I decide on a dress style or we rule out renting tuxes!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.