The following facebook post from my future sister in law, Kristi, to Kory totally cracked me up. Not because of the content of the question but because of the reality of Kory's horror that proceeded our engagement photos!
With this in mind, I created a little visual aid for those that don't get to see Kory on a regular basis. He went the distance by including his entire head in the shaving process. This new look was quite the surprise when I returned from a girls' weekend in New Mex with my big sister. I guess he really was upset by his hairy reflection in our engagement photos. I personally thought it fit the "Denver" setting. I suppose it would have gone better with a mountain motif rather than downtown/city theme we chose. Oh well. Needless to say, he will shave before our second attempt at engagement photos! :)
0 comments:
Leave a Comment