After what seems like a thousand discussions, hours spent researching, and a lot of guidance from our travel agent, Kory and I have settled on a 4 day Caribbean cruise for our destination wedding. This was not what I'd pictured when we decided on a "destination wedding," but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea. Never having been on a cruise, it's difficult to imagine what it will be like... but with our families by our sides, I'm certain we'd have a great time anywhere! : )
We will have the ceremony on the beach in Cozumel, Mexico ~ Wednesday - November 24, 2010. 1 year & 9 days from today!
On a comical note, Kory and I have found ourselves glued to the TV when Amazing Wedding Cakes is on! We've decided to go 'bakery hopping' and taste test all of their wedding cakes... only to be "indecive" and need to "research" our options further. We're trying to milk this engagement phase for all that it's worth! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Leave a Comment