GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS
When we moved to Pittsburgh, I never could have imagined how the entire city would find unity and camaraderie in one thing - their beloved Steelers. I noticed in August that at any one time, in any setting, you could find at least one person sporting Steelers apparel. Now, that they are set to play in the AFC Championship and may very well be Super Bowl bound, the ENTIRE city is on their toes in support and celebration of their home football team - and now the streets are lines with Terrible Towels and pedestrians adorned in black and gold. At first I thought it was a little silly - to love (some would even say worship) a football team that much... but now, I find it endearing and amazing! What better way to unite a city, and give it's residents such pride, than a sports team? Shouldn't that be the goal of every sports team... to do what the Steelers have done?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope you keep blogging. I love reading about your life and experiences. :)
Leave a Comment