We are so lucky to have some VERY talented friends. At one point, I may have been open to the idea that we are just biased. It is easy to think the world of someone when you adore them. Our wedding proved to me that I adore my friends more than I ever knew and they are just are brilliantly gifted. Proof? The photo below is one that Jen, one of our BFFs, snapped while we were posing for another photo. When I saw this photo I got butterflies in my stomach. This image depicts everything I dreamed of in a wedding day from the naturally breathtaking setting, the adoring groom, and the undeniable joy that is us. Maybe that is why I am crazy about this image. It doesn't hurt that I've admired this friend for years. Jen is one of the most amazingly gifted photographers I've ever met. Thanks to her skilled photography and willingness to share, I will be able to remember our wedding day, as the dream come true that it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Leave a Comment