In the midst of planning a wedding, buying a house, preparing to move across the country and managing a demanding project at work, I got called for jury duty in a criminal case! While most of the tasks listed are exciting and ultimately joyful, they still require hours and hours of time... which I am lacking more than ever. If there were ever a phase in my life when I need to add an extra 12 hours to each day, now is that time.
Kory and I spent our weekend going through and packing up everything we own, putting the finishing touches on our invitations and stuffing envelopes, communicating with our real estate agent about the house we still haven't heard definitively whether or not it will be ours, sneaking in time to do necessary tasks for the upcoming week of work and jury duty, and caring for our excessively needy dog, Samantha.
The house is a disaster, I am behind on everything, and still, life is wonderful. I've never been so overwhelmed by the number of "things" I have to complete related to the very short number of days left to do so, and somehow, I've never been more excited to do them (with the exception of those related to work) and so completely content with where my life is going! I suppose that is a good sign. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Leave a Comment