Wedding Whoas

For the first time since Kory 'popped the question,' I am completely and totally overwhelmed by the decision making that comes with planning a wedding.  Not only are we still in limbo about exactly where we're going to get married (restaurant, hotel, etc), but we also have not determined what kind (formal, casual, somewhere in the middle) of wedding we want or who we'd like to stand by our sides.  Choosing to have a wedding abroad, I assumed the details would all just fall into place on their own... little did I know things don't happen on their own in Mexico either! : /   The most stressful part is that people want to know everything NOW!  I haven't chosen a color, tried on a dress, or considered how big I want my bridal party to be so when I'm asked day in and day out, it starts to get a little overwhelming.  Am I behind?  In addition to worrying about the ceremony, we've also decided to have a 'hometown reception' in Punxsy that needs a whole lot of planning.  Deep breath. 
Here's to Kory having a whole lot of patience and even more chocolate chip cookies stored up for emergency breakdowns!  I must say, eloping does sound more enticing than ever...  but I'm in this wedding thing for the long hall, fear not!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.