
V is for Vows
Posted in on 1:06 PM by Kory & Sara
Kory and I have decided to write our own vows in an attempt to make our wedding as special and meaningful as possible. Though we don't know when or where we are getting married, I have been inspired to get started on this very minor but important detail. I am surely doing things completely backward, but I am one of those people that enjoys the small details and personalization far more than the big ones that everyone seems to focus on. So I am doing it my way! :) I started going through all the thousands of pictures I have on my computer, for no apparent reason. While most of them of are of our sweet dog-child, Samantha, I did run across a few of us and thought I would put together a little collage (all photos since our engagement). I suppose I'm in that "lovey" kind of mood thinking about what I will say to Mr. Blose in our anticipated wedding ceremony.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Leave a Comment