Future Family... :)

This last weekend was full of family fun.  As soon as I got home from my week in California, Kory and I headed to Punxsy for Kory's nephew's 7th birthday party, my brother's 17th birthday party, and Kory's family Thanksgiving celebration.... and all of this in an 8 hour period. 

I remember the first holiday I spent with Kory and his family.  I was beyond terrified.  I couldn't help but be worried that Kory's big sisters and mom wouldn't find me worthy of their brother and son's love.  It is kind of funny looking back and remembering the fear, and today, I cannot imagine life without them! 

After all of the festivities, Kory and I spent the evening with Kristi and John, my future sister and brother in law.  We played card games (all of which I was the proud loser) and got to know their newest addition, a 4-month old pup.  I can't tell you the last time I laughed so hard! And there is something about spending time with a couple that has such a genuine love!  I left that night, counting my blessings once again and looking so forward to my future with Kory and his family!

1 week until we all set sail from Miami! :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Head Over Heels. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.